All Family Finance, LLC
35 Beaver Street
Marietta, GA 30060
All credit card payments to All Family Finance, LLC (“AFF”) for loan payments under a motor vehicle retail installment contract are subject to the following terms and conditions:
AFF accepts the following cards:
- Master Card
- All credit card payments shall be subject to a $5.00 processing fee.
- All credit card payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
- Credit card payments will be processed using SSL Secured technology.
- The processing of a credit card payment shall require the collection of pertinent information including the credit card number, expiration date, name and CVV code as it appears on the credit card.
- If successful, AFF will confirm that your payment was completed. If unsuccessful, AFF will not be advised why a payment has failed. You should contact your credit card provider for details. If your payment is unsuccessful, your payment liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you may be subject to penalties, late fees and interest charges as provided in your motor vehicle retail installment contract.
- AFF will confirm your payment details via email. Your payment will be processed within 2 business days if received by 11pm.
- AFF does not offer refunds.
- If you have questions regarding your payment, please contact us.
- AFF will not willfully sell or disclose your customer identifiable information to third parties (without your consent), except as required by law or to respond to a subpoena or other valid governmental order. However, we share selected information about you with the relevant card companies for payment authorization and processing purposes.
- By making payments using a credit card, you confirm that the credit card being used is yours.
- Any fees charged to All Family Finance for rejected payments will be due for reimbursement from customer.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice and may be modified or negotiated at the sole discretion of All Family Finance, LLC. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific terms and conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Please be advised, failure to include the convenience fee in with your payment will result in a past due balance on your account. Any past due balance is subject to late fees.